25. The many colors and shapes of orchids

46. Our miniature schnauzer, Emma, and her playful spirit...the way she comes running over with one of her toys as soon as I turn on my hair dryer--ready for fetch!

49. Cheese (I'll probably list these individually at some point...I {heart} cheese...I do not discriminate. ;)
71. My kids blowing bubbles

76. Watching my kids play with my mom's little tea set--and remembering playing the same way with my own brother

77. Fresh basil

79. Oilcloth--colorful, cheerful and functional

81. Soft green grass under my feet

82. A giant, bright moon--the "super moon" (3.19.11)

97. Sharing the day visiting and playing with friends


84. My daughter stopping to pick a dandelion as she gets off the bus, headed to meet me on the sidewalk near home...love that the kids are so intrigued and pleased by these little weeds :)


No comments:
Post a Comment